New User Registration
BRIT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Eligibility, Registration and Termination The Website can be accessed by visiting https://www.britatom.gov.in and after clicking the online ordering tab, the Visitor/Registered User will be directed to the Webportal at https://www.eportal.britatom.gov.in. The Website and the Webportal can be used/accessed only by persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. The Visitor may use the Website to view the Company Details and the Visitor or any person who wants to place an order for buying any product/s and/or service/s has to become a Registered User. The Visitor while registering on the Webportal has to provide few key information but not limited to company GSTIN number and to attach the soft copy of registration certificate in support thereof, company PAN number and attach the soft copy of same in support thereof, company bank details viz. account number, IFSC code, cancelled cheque upload, Aadhaar card number of the user registering on behalf of the entity (though not mandatory), Contact details in form of email-ID and contact no. of the head of the institute, in charge of accounts and the user personal (Primary User) registering on behalf of the entity, preferred shipping addresses and billing addresses. While the entire process of registration the Webportal will authenticate the email address and the mobile number of primary users. User will need to submit the registration requisition and wait for the Owner's scrutiny and acceptance. Post verification of the entered credentials and uploaded documents and at Owner's end, the User's requisition for registering in Webportal shall be accepted/rejected and if accepted, the User shall become a Registered User and shall be allotted a Unique Customer ID. In event of a Registered User wanting to procure radioactive products, it has to obtain a valid No Objection Certificate (NOC) for procurement of sources from the Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB) and upload it suitably for manual verification at BRIT's end. Also, in case of a Registered User wanting to send a decayed source to BRIT for disposal, he/she has to obtain a Transport Permission from AERB and upload it suitably for manual verification at BRIT's end. The Registered User agrees that the Information provided by him/her/them at the time of registration is true, complete and correct and that any change in the Information will be updated to the Owner with immediate effect of the change. If the Information details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), the Owner has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User/Registered User from using the Services of the Webportal and/or other affiliated Website/Websites without prior intimation whatsoever. The Owner reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate, refuse, restrict or suspend any Registered User's account at any time, for any reason, without notice, including when a Registered User fails to abide by these Terms and Conditions or any other policy or terms posted anywhere on the Webportal. The Owner reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate, refuse, restrict or suspend any Registered User's account at any time if any Registered User:- a. Uploads pornographic contents/photos/videos/links on the Webportal. b. Uploads any detrimental or offensive contents/photos/videos/links or offensive comments/photos/videos/links pertaining to religion on the Webportal. c. Any content that promotes or incites violence, terrorism, illegal acts, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or is otherwise objectionable. The Registered User may be prohibited from creating a new account if he/she/they has/have been previously terminated as per the above-mentioned circumstances or for any other reason whatsoever objectionable by the Owner. If any Registered User circumvents and misuses the details of any other Registered User, then the Owner reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate that Registered User account and the Owner reserves the right at its sole discretion to initiate appropriate legal action against the Registered User(s).
- Facilities for Visitors The facilities for Visitor are as follows:- a. Browse the Website and Webportal. b. Understand about the Owner in detail, products and services offered by the Owner, support it provides, details about Right to Information (RTI), tenders, publications, details about training, contact options, media gallery, GST details of the Owner and staff directory, office address, timings etc. c. Contact the Owner's authorized representatives.
- Facilities for Registered Users The facilities available for Registered Users are as follows:- a. Login into the Webportal. b. Complete Profile/Edit Profile. c. Upload NOC/Transport Permission by AERB. d. Access Dashboard -viz. menus Outstanding Dial, NOC Expiry Bar and Order Status. e. Access a comprehensive list of Products/Services offered by Owner. f. Download Quotations - viz. Instant Quotations and Custom Quotations. g. Place order for buying Products/Services. h. Amend/Cancel already placed order. i. Check order status/Track order for updated E-way bill and Air-way bill numbers. j. Download electronic copies of Packing List, QC Certificates (if applicable), Invoices, Certifications, etc. k. Make online payment through integrated Non-Tax Receipt Portal (NTRP) owned by Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance also directly accessible at https://www.bharatkosh.gov.in only.
- Use of Contents and restrictions on Visitor or Registered User The Visitor or Registered User agrees not to display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, share or otherwise make available on the website and Webportal, any content and/or material that is unlawful, unsolicited including unsolicited messages, e-mails, and/or material which contains viruses, trojans, worms, files or software intended to interrupt, corrupt, destroy, limit the use, access or functionality of the Webportal. The Visitor or Registered User agrees not to display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, share or otherwise make available on the Webportal, any content and/or material that is harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, abusive, invasive of another person's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging or relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, etc. The Visitor or Registered User agrees not to display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, share or otherwise make available any content and/or material which is in violation of patents, trade mark, copyright or any other proprietary rights of other person/people. The Visitor or Registered User can only access the content available on the Website and Webportal only for the intended purpose only and shall not copy/modify/broadcast/share the content on the Website and Webportal for anybody else.
- Conduct of Visitor or Registered Users The Visitor or Registered User accept and agree that he/she/they are entirely responsible for compliance of all the laws, rules or regulations, etc. that applies to Visitor or Registered User's use and/or access of the Website and Webportal or Services provide therein.
- Applicable laws and Jurisdiction These terms shall be governed, interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India applicable from time to time. The Website and Webportal and the Visitor or Registered User agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located in Mumbai (M.S.) India for any claims, actions, demands, suits, disputes arising out of and/or in connection with Services provided by the Owner.
- Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permissible by law, in no event shall the Owner or its employees, group companies or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential damages or damages of any other kind incurred by the Visitor or Registered Useror any third party arising out of the Visitor's or Registered User'saccess or use or inability to access or use the Website and Webportal and/or its Services. The Information and Services displayed through the Website and Webportal may include inaccuracies. Additionally, a possibility exists' that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made by third parties to the Website and Webportal. The Owner shall not be held liable and/or responsible for any fake identity, fake calls, frauds caused through people through the help of the Website and Webportal. In any event, the Owner shall not be held liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the Website and Webportal. The Visitor or Registered Userexpressly agrees that the Owner shall not be responsible for the information posted and/or shared by the Visitor or Registered User. The Visitor or Registered Userexpressly agrees that Owner shall not be responsible and/or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights. The Visitor or Registered Userspecifically agrees that the Owner shall not be held responsible and/or liable for any content/data sent using and/or included on/the Website and Webportalor Service by any third party/parties. NOTWITHSTANDING anything contained herein, in any event, the liability of the, financial or otherwise, suffered to the Owner of the Website and Webportal shall be limited to the amount paid by the Registered Userand shall not exceed the sale value.
- Disclaimer Every effort is made to keep the Website and Webportalup and running smoothly. However, the Owner takes no responsibility for, and shall not be held liable for the Website and Webportal being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Warranty and Indemnification The Website and Webportal are provided by the Owner, on “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. The Visitor or Registered User shall use the Website and Webportal at his/her/their own risk. The Website and Webportal disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. The details and/or information provided by the Owner make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website and Webportaland/or the information contained on the Website and Webportal for any purpose. Any relation the Visitor or Registered Userplaces on such information are therefore strictly at their own risk. The Visitor or Registered User agrees that the Owner shall not held responsible or held liable for any transaction between the Registered User and third-party providers (including payment gateways, transactional messages, server emails, etc.) of the Website and Webportal or Services provided therein. No advice or information whether oral or in writing received from the Registered User of the Website and Webportal shall create any warranty on behalf of the Owner in this regard. The Registered User agrees and acknowledges that it shall be eligible to receive products ordered on the Webportal upon receipt of the payment in the Owners account. If in case the payment is failed and the money is debited from the Registered User's account, then the Owner shall not be held responsible for such failed transactions. The Registered User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Owner from any suits, claims, losses, fines, penalties, damages, liabilities, demands, expenses including, but not limited to, reasonable legal expenses and accounting fees arising out of and/or in connection with any violation and/or act and/or omission committed and/or alleged to be committed by the Registered User.
- Intellectual Property Rights The Visitor and Registered User acknowledges and accepts that unless otherwise expressly stated, all the content on the Website and Webportal including, but not limited to, images, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, software, script, trade names, trademarks, logos, labels, service marks and/or any other proprietary marks are either owned by the Owner or licensed thereto. No information, content or portion uploaded on the Website and Webportal shall be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purposes not expressly permitted by Owner. It is the policy of the Website and Webportal and/or Owner to terminate in its sole discretion, accounts of Registered User or in appropriate circumstances found repeatedly infringing the rights of Owner including but not limited to rights relating to copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. The Website and Webportal, its Services and all the content is protected by copyright, trademark and other relevant laws of India. In case of any violation by Visitor or Registered User then the Owner has the right to initiate appropriate legal action against them.
- Order Cancellation and Refund Policy 12.1 Cancellation Policy: Orders cancellation is allowed only till the point it is possible for the Registered User to do so on the Webportal from the Registered Users login (until the production is taken up). Any cancellations made after this will attract a penalty of 100% order value which will be adjusted against the advance payment/remain as outstanding in the Registered User's account against the supply invoice. 12.2 Refund Policy: Full refund will be made based on email request for all advance payments made against cancelled orders, in case the cancellation is done prior to take-up of production by the Registered User OR by the Owner as per government policy. However, no interest will be paid on the money deposited with the Owner.